Sunday, June 2, 2013

First Destination: Jazz Fest

The first destination on my journey is Jazz Fest. This was my first time at Jazz Fest and i had the best time ever, if you have never been it is something you should experience. You can relax and listen to music as well as stuff your face with the overwhelming amount of delicious food it has to offer! I was so overwhelmed by all of the food i had no idea what to get. I wanted it all! So much food, so little time...

Now you see my problem
One thing i got was a plate of heaven which consisted of crawfish beignets, a crawfish sack, & an oyster pattie... Yum
This is the face you make when you taste heaven

To cool off I enjoyed a mango freeze, which is light and refreshing and a spumoni from New Orleans famous Angelo Brocato's. What more could you ask for?

 And last but certainly not least i also had an alligator pie which was just as heavenly as everything else, it had a creamy inside with a delicious crunchy outside. And to finish it off I had the most amazing dessert ever, it was white chocolate bread pudding.....mmmmmm...It was so delicious and rich i could eat it all day!


 Finally time for fashion. The first weekend was gorgeous sunny weather so I wore some high waisted jean shorts from buffalo exchange and a lace top along with my handy dandy Keds, sandals would work to but count on your feet getting a little dirty. But for the second weekend the whether was not so great (but Adam Levin definitely brightened up the day) so I wore my trusty rain boats which came in handy while trekking through the mushy mud, a sundress, and since it was a little chilly I wore a jean shirt which works great as a jacket.
Jazz fest was a blast and you really can't go wrong with an outfit, wear whatever you want. It is a good time to try a risky, bold outfit too.






No comments:

Post a Comment